Saturday, February 18, 2017

Spring and Summer Wardrobe 1

I finished the dresses for the big girls.  I am excited for warmer weather and to see these dresses on them, because, believe it or not, I didn't even stick them on their owners to try them out before sticking them in the wardrobe.

In addition I had to make some unexpected changes.  The serger ate a the top tier on one dress.  The youngest boy chopped up a skirt, thinking it was scrap material.  And Berry informed me that pink is no longer her favorite color.  She now likes blue.








So, I have settled on these five dresses for each girl.  Not pictured is one dress each from last summer that are stored.... somewhere.




So, when you see any of our normal pictures or adventure pictures, don't be surprised if you spy one of these pretties.  I'll let you sort out who's who. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment